Improving Access in York
Extra GP practice appointments and consultations are available in the evenings and at weekends in York and Pocklington
We’re offering more pre-bookable appointments with GPs, nurses and other healthcare professionals, on weekday evenings and at weekends.
This is not a walk-in or emergency service and you will need an appointment to be seen.
Appointments are available at four surgery ‘hub sites’ in the York area.
The hub sites are:
- Cornlands Road Medical Centre, Acomb
- Woolpack House, Stonebow, York
- Huntington Surgery, 1 North Lane, York
- The Beckside Centre, Pocklington, East Yorkshire
- Tadcaster Medical Centre, Crabgarth, Tadcaster
|Monday||6.30pm - 8pm|
|Tuesday||6.30pm - 8pm|
|Wednesday||6.30pm - 8pm|
|Thursday||6.30pm - 8pm|
|Friday||6.30pm - 8pm|
|Saturday||8.30am - 12.30pm|
|Sunday||8.30am - 12.30pm|